Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Distant Start

To where you are, a distant star
Sheer glare from a far
In the disguise of night
You’ve cleared my sight
In the cover of day
You’ve hid yourself away
How i wish you’d stay
in the duration of the day
Not in darkness alone you appear
And hear not my voice in sunshine clear
In the morning dew, ask thee, are you here?
Lost my star, i thought you are, i so fear
In my dark world you shine
in vividness, to appear, you decline
In glow and gloom, i draw thine line
For in light, you refuse to shine
And in darkness, when needed, you shine so fine
During the day, i wonder where you are
nowhere to be found my distant star
Though not seen, i know your still here, but a far
owning you my star, impossible
Dwelling in pain, i crumble
Humble myself, i dwindle
Seeing you from a far, ample..!

No comments:

Post a Comment